|The expert will be working to validate:
- · Preparation of the validation reports, including recommendations.
- · Develop standardized water monitoring and assessment on water supply methods.
- · Oversee the conduct of, chemical, physical, and biological water quality monitoring or sampling to ensure compliance with water quality standards.
- · Oversee the conduct of, investigations on matters such as water storage, pollutants, permits, or other compliance and regulatory issues.
- · Monitor water use, demand, or quality in a particular geographic area.
- · Recommend new or revised policies, procedures, or regulations to support water resource or conservation goals.
- · Compile water resource data, using geographic information systems (GIS) or global position systems (GPS) software.
- · Perform hydrologic, hydraulic, or water quality modeling.
- · Review or evaluate designs for water detention facilities, storm drains, flood control facilities, or other hydraulic structures.
- · Having sound expertise in use of Android based Application.