Perform the quality control and inspection related activities of the facility.
Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- To carry out the inspection related activities of all components & assemblies in WFT-ADM
- Dimensional and visual in-process inspection in conjunction with controlled drawings and applicable specifications.
- Final inspection of all jobs performed in the facility and 100% inspection of finished components.
- To perform or oversee Pressure Testing of assembled parts to ensure that all acceptance criteria has been met.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Function as the company’s representative for the applicable third party inspections for various jobs completed.
- Must understand and comply with the quality, safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- Any other delegated responsibilities as instructed by the Line Management with the time frame specified in a safe and efficient manner to meet business requirements, provided the instruction is reasonable and the delegate is capable and deemed competent to fulfil these
- Working knowledge of ISO 9001 in a productive environment.
- Should be an Engineering background.
- Excellent oral and written skills in English language.
- Computer literate with excel, word and power point.
- Able to work on own initiative & without supervision.
- Be a team player
- Must be able to read engineering drawings
- Diploma/Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Have a good basic manufacturing background, with 5 years shop floor operational experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an ‘inspection’ role within a busy manufacturing facility.
To Apply Online