Job Description – Production Engineering – Senior
Weatherford requires a technical lead with a minimum of 8 years experience in oil & gas industry. Minimum 5 years of experience in one or more areas – Digital Oilfield, Production Optimization, Smart Field , Intellegent Field Development Technologies, Engineering and Business Computer Applications, SCADA, Telecommunication, System Development and Implementation. Domestic and international project experience. Preference will be given to those who have demonstrated experience handling upstream oil and gas Smart Field and optimization projects, as well as a sound understanding of integrated asset management projects.
- Support countries & cross PLs to execute billable and non-billable projects
- Provide domain expertise in all client engagements
- Participate in the client engagement cycle from lead to execution stages
- Collaborate with SAMs and Business Development Mgrs to provide bid support
- Develop and promote integrated solutions and consulting services and via technical papers, conference participations, etc.
- Work closely with R&D to bring concepts faster to the market & foster market driven innovation
- Candidate will be responsible for collaborating with other technical lead disciplines in reservoir and well construction to pursue combined opportunbities in the regions.
- Candidate will provide thought leadership for the regional and country operations and assist in recruiting for projects won as well as proposal generation and technical support in customer presentations.
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
- Degree in Petroleum, Electrical, Computer Engineering or Business Administration
- Oilfield Data Management
- Oil Production Operations Experience
- OIlfield Automation and Radio Communication
- Intelligent Daily Operations Management
- CWE Design and Visualization
- Management of Change Experience
- Workflow As-is and To Be mapping
- Production Optimization
- Nodal Analysis Principles for wells and facility networks
- Well testing
- Cost Management
- Scope Change Management
- KPI tracking and reporting
- Customer Relations, management of expectations
- Progress Reporting
- Benchmarking and Best Practices Management
- HSE and current certification
Location – Dubai
Status – Full Time
To Apply Online