To maintain a robust, secure and scalable network that can full fill proper infrastructure to run business applications of Al Nabooda Automobiles. To support the achievement of the overall business plan. To carry out day-to-day maintenance of network and hardware.
- Proper and good understanding of Cisco switching and Routing
- Provide IT Network solutions to company for achieving its business objectives.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of OSI, DNS, IP Routing, HTTP and VPN.
- A thorough understanding of network design, TCP/IP networking, remote and wireless connectivity.
- Maintaining of Al Nabooda LAN and WAN infrastructure
- Setup and configure CISCO switching environments.
- Setup and configure CISCO routers for en efficient remote site connectivity.
- Configure and maintaining wireless networking that supports open or secured access and the ability to support data, voice and video applications.
- Configure, setup and maintain VPN connectivity’s for accessing of business applications.
- Manage and keep internal networks running and implementing preventive maintenance procedures.
- Implementing a backup procedure for safeguard all intellectual property of the company including the configuration files and metadata files.
- Regular checking of devices for deploying the most recent version of IOS or OS that are compatible with the appliances. This includes switches, routers, WAPs, servers and all IP based appliances installed in the network.
Required Experience, Skills and knowledge:
- MS degree or bachelor degree in Management Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Science or any equivalent degree.
- CCNA / CCNP certification
- Microsoft certification
- 4-5 year experience in field of Networking.
- Hands on experience with Cisco switches, routers and WAPs
- Problem Solving
- Proper verbal and written communication
- Hands on practicality
- Well groomed, able to work under pressure and multi task
- Exposure to a multicultural environment
Send updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org