Consultant Engineer (ibs/small Cells Design)
Location: Saudi Arabia
• Good understanding about In Building Solution (IBS) design in passive,hybrid & active solution.
• Experience on how to design In Building Solution (IBS) for all type of solution in passive,hybrid & active for all technology 2G,3G & LTE.
• Very good understanding of Wireless access networks from Operator’s point of view.
• In depth knowledge of 3GPP radio solutions and architecture, 2G, 3G and 4G
• Experience with network planning, dimensioning, design and engineering of radio networks
• Knowledgeable about frequency planning and spectrum allocation
• Knowledgeable about antenna systems and related civil works
• Hands-on Experience with Aircom Asset and Forsk Atoll, CellOpt
• Knowledgeable about Radio feature and parameter setting and their impact on network functionality and performance
• Experienced in working with sub-contractors, IBS design reviews, quality control and approvals.
• BE in Electrical/Telecommunications/Electronics or equivalent from a recognized engineering university
• At least 3-7 years experience on Wireless access design and total 4-8 years of experience.
• Experience with Ericsson, Huawei, NSN and ALU RAN equipment is highly desirable.
• Tender preparation experience on relevant equipment is necessary
• Good Communication & Interpersonal skills
• Well versed with Middle East Culture. Flexible in adopting changes.
• Energetic and dynamic person who can produce desired results.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Job will be a mix of 2G, 3G and 4G radio access design
Please send your CV’s at Jobs_ksa@lcc.com