Auto-Parts / Textile Manufacturer Professionals
A progressive Auto-Parts & Textile Manufacturer requires Talented, Dynamic and self-motivated Professionals. It you want to enrich your career by working for a company committed to excellence, then following opportunities are waiting for you;
1- Assistant Manager / Senior Executive SCM – (Bin Qasim / Malir Facility):
– BBA/MBA in Supply Chain Management. Sound knowledge of ERP & 2-4 Years Experience in manufacturing industry.
2- Manager / Deputy Manager HR – (Bin Qasim / Malir Facility):
– MBA/MPA – HR Comprehensive knowledge of HR functions & Minimum 4 Years relevant experience in manufacturing industry.
3- Assistant Manager / Senior Executive Sales & Marketing – (Bin Qasim / Malir Facility):
– MBA-Marketing Accomplishes business development activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans to achieve required sales targets. Report to Head of Sales & Marketing in day-to-day operations and tasks. 3-4 Years relevant experience in Industrial Marketing.
4- Assistant Manager Senior Executive Development – (Bin Qasim / Malir Facility):
– B.E/DAE/Graduate with Pro-E & Auto CAD knowledge of Drawing/CAD for new part development & expert level grip on MS project & excel. Coordination with customer and suppliers for timely development of parts, 2-4 years relevant experience preferable in automotive industry.
5- Assistant Manager Senior Executive Quality Assurance – (Bin Qasim / Malir Facility):
– BE (Industrial Mechanical) MBA (Quality Management) Knowledge of maintaining and implementing QMS, EMS, OHSAS, Statistical tools (7 QC tools). 1-4 years relevant Experience.
6- Production Supervisor – (Bin Qasim / Malir Facility):
– B Tech from a reputable university & 1-2 Years relevant Experience. Computer literate / Must have Knowledge of MS Office. The company offer competitive remuneration with excellent professional growth opportunity.
At times, organization decisions can affect the hiring speed of the position you applied for. So you need to remain positive and wait patiently for their decision. If you are shortlisted, the employer will update your application status at www.jobsnama.com, or contact you directly to arrange for an interview. Therefore, check your email regularly and make sure your contact details are up-to-date.
Interested candidates can post or email their resumes, mentioning position & location on subject line / envelope with in a week of this ad at: 401, Deh Drigh, Rafa-e-Aam Society, Malir Halt, Karachi-75210, Email at: email@example.com.