Job Title – Business Development Executive
Number of vacancies – 3
Job Type = Permanent 10AM-7PM
Experience – 1+ years of professional experience.
Education – BBA or Bachelors in Computer Science (BSCS).
Career Level = Experienced (Executive Layer)
Salary = 20-40K
We are keen to hire Business Development Executive in our corporate sales team with excellent negotiating skills and contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Requirement
• Most preferably BBA or BS in Computer Science.
• Excellent communication, writing, coordination and client management skills.
• Ability to effectively communicate and interpret the targets.
• Ability to keep teams on track to ensure alignment with strategic targets and goals.
• Builds networks that can enable the achievement of the desired goals.
• Expected to work independently.
• Responsible for acquiring business through different portals (Elance etc.) and via Direct Clientele.
• Pre-sales and post sales activities related to web design/development projects, requirements gathering, and/or project coordination.
• Writing proposals and customizing each proposal based on the nature of the project.
• Market Company’s web services to a wide range of prospects.
• Understanding prospects work problems; propose technical solutions to those problems by coordinating with technical team and submitting relevant service proposals.
• Follow-up with prospects by phone, email, and Instant Messengers to answer any additional questions and eventually convert them into customers.
• Maintain close contact with all assigned customers; ensure high level of customer satisfaction.
• Effectively follow company’s defined processes for sales, service delivery, and payments.
• Coordinating with various team members and departments to ensure effective delivery of company services.
• Achieve, daily, weekly, and monthly sales revenue targets.
• Maintain client correspondence and records effectively.
• Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
• Generate prospective client’s interest or inquiry into a business products or services.
• Converts the prospective clients into customer.
• Retain customers over the long term and to generate recurring revenue from existing customers.
• Maintain profile, feedback and take care of the Account.
• Update project milestone and provide maximum support to release payments.
• Up selling and client retention and update portfolio.
• Update client immediate after getting updates by the Project Coordinator.
• Keep an eye over project deliverable and alert to Project Manager Officer via Company CRM.
• Introduce Project Manger with client and collect client details.
• Send New Project email with all the project and client details to Project Manager.
• Have In-depth technical knowledge of related areas to his / her function and keeping abreast with the latest developments in his / her functional area & uses Resource effectively.
• Analytically reviews and assesses recommendations given by team members/clients and analyses and identifies relevant data, critical issues and alternatives in a timely manner & resolves problems in early stages.
• Volunteers readily, undertake self-development activities, seeks increased responsibilities, create and appreciate new ideas. Provide constructive criticism of established practices and suggest better solutions.
• Inspire confidence in others and creates enthusiasm, work efficiently and ensures collaboration amongst team member’s and keep team interest above self interest.
• Effectively express ideas and opinions and provide information with clarity on a one to one level and to a group as a whole. Exhibits good listening and comprehension, Keeps others adequately informed, Selects and uses appropriate communication methods.
• Organizes activities in terms of importance and priority and establishes schedules to complete assignments in time and is also able to deliver results under stress conditions.
• Begin working on time, keeps absences within guidelines, ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent and arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
• Understand clients and pay much more attention to satisfying clients, including by providing superior customer service and by meeting and surpassing client expectation and customer’s visions into reality.
• Follow policies and procedures, supports organization’s goals and values & supports and respects diversity.
We are looking to build a long term relationship and serious candidates are highly encouraged! Interested Candidates send their resumes at email@example.com