- Adhere to safe working practices and conditions. Carry out maintenance work in a safe manner and strictly adhering with Company HSSE system and procedures along with good housekeeping practices
- Continuously update the computerised maintenance management system SAP for recording of instrument maintenance data, creating and maintaining an efficient maintenance environment. Ensures all maintenance documentation is completed correctly, particularly the maintenance log type of fault, works carried out and time
- Participates in regular safety and housekeeping audits
- Assist Senior Technicians in carrying out instrument or QMI field activities during major shutdown
- Assist Senior Technicians to execute IPF tests and records the results
- Executes standard daily maintenance activities such as preventive maintenance jobs, minor repair, reconditioning, installation and workbench calibration on individual field instruments or QMI to meet high on stream availability, reliability and plant integrity under close or limited supervision.