We offer high-speed and highly efficient aseptic filling machines with unbeatable volume, format and product flexibility. The corresponding range of aseptic carton packs protects the quality of food and beverages ensuring consumers across the region enjoy a wholesome and nutritious product.
Established in 2001, the Joint Venture is a result of the shared vision of SIG Combibloc (Germany) and the Obeikan Investment Group (Saudi Arabia) to offer total aseptic packaging system solutions and tailored customer support to the food and beverage industry across Middle East, Africa, Turkey and parts of South Asia.
Service Planner – Riyadh, KSA (f / m)
Lead and manage the planning of all technical service work in coordination with the Country Technical Manager.
Engage with Service Account Managers to obtain customer specific work requirements to plan the work and assign resources in an optimal way.
- Technical Service work planning — long term planning of preventive maintenance, projects, training, vacation– short term planning of corrective maintenance and quality related demands.
- Technical Service resource scheduling — optimal assignment of Field Service Engineers to fulfill work load in collaboration with Service Account Manager’s to accomplish required works.
- Support to Field Service Engineer’s in KSA follow up for their reports and support them in all work related issues.
- Ensuring that technical documentation of work performed are complete and according the company processes.
- Supervise the Storekeeper for the timely order preventive maintenance parts in advance and maintain logistics activities per company processes (inventory management, ordering, receiving, documentation etc.)
- Ensure that all work meet the relevant financial requirements (cost allocation, customer orders, etc).
- Prepare weekly work allocation plans to the Technical Service department — planning board.
- Prepare monthly reports on Field Service Engineer time utilization and over time.
- Handling the administration work in an efficient manner.
- Support as required in the implementation of technical works such as maintenances, MPs, etc
- Initiate process improvements, technical innovations, guidelines etc.
- Coach and develop less experienced staff in multiple areas.
- Take on special projects as required by line manager which may include inter-departmental collaboration
Bachelor degree in Engineering
2-5+ Years Experience in Engineering field
Experience in Aseptic and/or Food industry preferred
Proficiency in written & Verbal English is a must. Arabic/French/German is a plus
Salma Hasan | P.O. Box 54335 | AE Dubai Airport Free Zone
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.sigcombiblocobeikan.com