|Job Type:||Full Time/Permanent|
|Job Location:||EME, Lahore, Pakistan|
|Minimum Education:||Master’s Degree|
|Career Level:||Experienced Professional|
|Minimum Experience:||5 Years|
|Apply By:||Dec 31, 2015|
|To perform engineering duties in planning, designing, and overseeing construction and maintenance of building structures.
To Plan, direct, or coordinate, usually through subordinate supervisory personnel, activities concerned with the construction and maintenance of structures, facilities, and systems. Participate in the conceptual development of a construction project and oversee its organization, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation
· Inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards.
· Compute load and grade requirements, water flow rates, or material stress factors to determine design specifications.
· Provide technical advice to industrial or managerial personnel regarding design, construction, or program modifications or structural repairs.
· Test soils or materials to determine the adequacy and strength of foundations, concrete, asphalt, or steel.
· Manage and direct the construction, operations, or maintenance activities at project site.
• Engineering and Technology — Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology. This includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services.
• Building and Construction — Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in the construction or repair of houses, buildings, or other structures such as highways and roads.
• Mathematics — Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry,callus, Statics, and their applications.
• Design — Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
• English Language — Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
• Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
• Reading Comprehension — Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
• Active Listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
• Complex Problem Solving — Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
• Mathematics — Using mathematics to solve problems.